Check these out as you get ready to sell your house.
Below you will find various resources that can be helpful when selling your house.
- Zillow.com – Find general information about your property, including approximate value and how it compares to others in your area
- Redfin.com - Learn about the transaction history of your home and other MLS sales in your neighborhood
- DQNews.com – Research the current and past market conditions on your property, including regional trends and other real estate news
- California State Contractors Board - Verify your contractor’s license; also offers building guidelines, tips and warnings regarding standard accepted practices
- Improvenet.com - Since 1996, ImproveNet has been providing online home improvement services to homeowners, home improvement professionals, and manufacturers of building materials and home products with valuable Internet resources.
- HomeWyse.com - Consumer resource for Service and Materials Cost and guide for home improvement's cost estimating
- Remodeling Magazine - cost estimator by region and national average
- EPA’s Guide to Mold, Moisture and Your Home - Find out what you should know about mold in your house
Wills, Trusts & Probates
- NOLO - Legal information for landlords, including lease forms, management, and screening
- AOA (Apartment Owners Association of California) - Information for landlords on apartment rentals, including legal and screening
- Rentometer - Find out how much homes are renting for in your neighborhood
- DCA (California Department of Consumer Affairs) - Resource guide for landlord