Foreclosure refers to the process in which a lender attempts to recoup the unpaid balance of an loan. Unfortunately, foreclosures are effecting homeowners in every neighborhood.
I find myself blogging about it often and thought this would be the perfect platform to archive my top 5 posts on this epidemic. Whether your neighbor's home went back to the bank or your home is about to be auctioned off, there is an article for you:
- How To Avoid Foreclosure - What to do when you find yourself unable to make your mortgage payments. It's important to be proactive.
- Notice of Default - The first step in the foreclosure process. Find out what it means to receive one of these notices.
- After a Foreclosure, Avoid Another Nightmare - Many homeowners don't anticipate the taxes they may face after losing their home to a bank.
- 3 Sure Signs That Your Neighborhood Is Losing Value - The impact foreclosures have on home values in the neighborhood.
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, and Selling Your Los Angeles House - A letter of advice to a homeowner in bankruptcy and behind on their payments.