Ready to find a buyer for your house? Would you like to get cash for your house? Quickly and easily? Regardless if you want to sell your home in this tough market or if you are selling an inherited property, here are the top 5 tips to sell your property quickly and at a fair price.
- Use the WWW to find a buyer for your house! Searching on the internet will help you find great people to call to buy your house. Someone like myself is a professional at home buying. Professionals know how to value a home and how to close escrow quickly for cash. You will feel comfortable when you have found the right professional. And he or she will make the sale as easy as possible, buying the house "AS-IS", paying cash, and closing on a date that works for YOU!
- AS-IS means no repairs, no repair credits, no nothing. A professional buyer will not ask for you to do anything before the sale when it comes to repairs. To take it one step further, they don't require termite repair or fumigation either. The good news here is that you are not putting more money into your property with the potential of not getting that money back.
- Quick close means that escrow should move fast, but properly. A good escrow officer can close escrow in a week, sometimes two weeks, if there is additional documentation needed. Escrow can be a very easy process.
- Who is the right buyer for you? Don't be shy! Ask the potential buyer lots of questions. Make sure you feel comfortable about their ability to perform. Ask the right questions. When you find a prospective buyer, make sure they are serious about acquiring your property. You will know when you find the right buyer.
- Keep looking until you find the right buyer. If a buyer doesn't seem motivated, doesn't give you answers that make sense or doesn't respond quickly to your needs, keep looking! A true professional will give you all the information you need to make an educated decision. And a true professional will do what they say they are going to do.